In order to use the services offered on this domain owned by Bake Italy and used and managed autonomously by the User (whose references are indicated in the Contacts section of the site), you must proceed with registration by choosing a username and password, where required, by filling in any mandatory fields and providing personal information ensuring that it is up to date, complete and truthful. The services must be used exclusively for lawful purposes and in line with the purposes of this site, failure to comply with this commitment may make you subject to civil and/or criminal liability. Following registration you will be able to access all or some of the services present on this site, assuming full responsibility for the statements, statements and any data entered or indirectly attributable to you. You may enter comments on the products purchased and/or offered for sale, on the services offered by the user of the site, after reading these Conditions, assuming full responsibility for the contents attributable to you.Bake Italy or the user of the site cannot in any way be held responsible for any violations you may have committed or for any claims and demands, including claims for compensation made by third parties, in relation to the contents you have entered, including the Public Authorities and control authorities in advertising matters, without prejudice to your responsibility for any damage caused toBake Italy or the user. All the initiatives undertaken following consultation of this site will be freely carried out by you. Bake Italy or the user of the site will not be in any way responsible for any misinterpretation and for any activities undertaken by you following consultation of this site.a Bake Italy or the user of the site will have the right to interrupt and/or intervene on activities undertaken by you through this site at any time and without prior notice as a result of failure to comply with these Conditions. Bake Italy declines any responsibility for the contents entered on this site by its own users and by the User, committing itself only to provide for the timely removal of the contents subject to dispute by third parties upon suitable notification by the interested party and/or the competent authority. You also undertake not to destroy, modify or interfere in any way with any software and/or server of this site and not to prevent or interfere with the use of the services by third parties. You also agree not to alter or interfere with any information or material of the services or associated with them. The services are provided in the state of fact and law in which they are located. Bake Italy and the user of the site exclude, therefore, any guarantee, explicit or implicit, in relation to the quality or particular characteristics of the services, and will in no case be liable in the event that the services become unavailable, in whole or in part, or for any other way in which the service is rendered. Furthermore, they do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or safe access to the service, since the operations of this site may be subject to interference by numerous factors that are outside the control of Bake Italy S.p.A. or the Site User. Bake Italy or the User of the site reserve the right to foresee and ask you to accept, from time to time, further conditions of use applicable to specific parts or sections of this site. Such further conditions will be entered in the parts of this site to which they refer and will be clearly identifiable. Bake Italy and the Site User may modify these Conditions. The modifications will be considered accepted with the use of the site by the user. The law governing these Conditions is Italian law. This agreement has been drawn up in Italian language. Any dispute that may arise from the relationship governed by this agreement will be devolved to ordinary Italian jurisdiction. Bake Italy or the User of the site do not guarantee that the contents of this site are appropriate or lawful in other countries. The invalidity, nullity or ineffectiveness of one or more of the present Conditions, if accepted, will not determine the invalidity, ineffectiveness or nullity of the remaining clauses which shall remain valid and effective.
INFORMATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE CODE OF PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION (D.LGS. 30 JUNE 2003 N. 196)
Bake Italy and the User are independent data processing controllers. The following information refers to Bake Italy and the User who are to be considered separate and autonomous legal entities and individually responsible.
1. Source of personal data: Bake Italy and the User process the data entered by filling in the registration form as independent data controllers.
2. Sensitive data: The consent that Bake Italy and the User of the site ask you for does not concern sensitive data.
3. Purpose of data processing:
A) The provision of your personal data is always optional, however if you fail to complete the fields marked as mandatory (name, surname, city, date of birth, email, password, gender) the services or part of them on this site will not be provided. The provision of data not marked as “mandatory” will allow us to improve the services offered on this site in order to make them more responsive to the interests of users.
B) If you wish you can consent to the specific option, for the use of data for commercial purposes and for sending promotional communications, newsletters, and commercial information on products and services of the User, through the use of communication systems (email, sms, ordinary mail, telephone). The User has the right to express or deny consent to the processing of his/her personal data for the pursuit of these purposes.
C) If you wish you can consent to the specific option, for the use of data for commercial purposes and for sending promotional communications, newsletters, and commercial information on Bake Italyf. products and services through the use of communication systems (email, sms, ordinary mail, telephone). The user has the right to express or deny consent to the processing of his/her personal data for the pursuit of these purposes.
D) If you wish you can consent to the specific option, for sending promotional communications, newsletters, and commercial information also related to market surveys on products and services of third party companies, independent data controllers, operating in the online and offline publishing industry, consumer goods, insurance, automotive, tourism, clothing and accessories, beauty and aesthetics, retail, goods and services of electronic communication through the use of communication systems (email, sms, telephone and ordinary mail). The user has the right to express or deny consent to the processing of his/her personal data for the pursuit of these purposes.
4. Duration of Processing: The processing shall not exceed the duration necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected.
5. Methods of data processing: The processing of personal data is carried out manually and with electronic instruments, with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated above and, in any case, so as to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data.
6. Subjects to whom the data may be communicated: Bake Italy and the Site User may communicate the personal data provided to the following categories of subjects: companies that carry out document filing services; auditing and financial statement certification companies and, in general, all the subjects that carry out the same professional assistance and consultancy activities necessary for the provision of services on the site in favour of the user. The subjects belonging to the aforesaid categories, to whom the data may be communicated, will use the data as “holders” pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Code, in full autonomy, being unrelated to the original processing carried out at Bake Italy or the Site User. Employees and collaborators of Bake Italy or the user of the site may become aware of the data as “Managers” or “Persons in charge”.
7. Rights as per art. 7 of the Code regarding the protection of personal data: The user has the right to obtain from Bake Italy and from the user of the site as independent data controller, confirmation of the existence or non-existence of personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in a comprehensible form; the indication of the origin of the personal data, of the purposes and methods of processing, of the logic applied, in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments, as well as of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of them in their capacity as data processors or persons in charge of processing; the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as the updating, rectification or, if you request it, integration of the data.